Compelling and Organised
The design of your item pages will influence your sales. More images and information relating to each product is a better practice. However, this then needs to be presented in a simple to utilize, design. In addition, for ease of site management and product placement upload, all this information requires a simple to utilize content management system (CMS).
A user friendly design with a powerful content tool including:
- Faceted catalog filtering
- Multiple product images and zoom features
- Multiple varieties and options with images and prices
- Tabbed content: product suggestions, customer reviews
- Multiple prices: MSRP, sale, clearance, quantity discounts
- Custom rules: “out of stock” messages
eCommerce Shopping Cart and Checkout Process
Simplified to convert sales
The shopping cart and check-out process we use, has been carefully designed and tested to maximize conversion rates, i.e increasing the transformation of site visitors, into end customers.
Our goal is to reduce shopping cart abandonment and increase site revenue. We use the latest techniques with the most effective and user friendly interface, to guarantee guests stay and proceed through the whole process smoothly, to the end.
- Visitors who add products to the cart may continue shopping.
- The number of items and cart total are always available at the top of every page.
- The checkout process is one simple page.
- Product search
- Customer account creation and login
- Order history, shipping status, wishlist creation
- Gift wrapping option and gift card messages
- Shipping options (e.g. shipping integration – FedEx, UPS, USPS; international shipping)
- Promotion codes and coupons (free shipping, discounted percentage off the total purchase price, etc.)
- Sales (percentage off a single product or product category, product exclusions, etc.)
- Up sell related products or accessories